Monday, January 18, 2016

MY ORIGINAL LOOK!

So, this is how I usually look on AJ if I am not RPing as a clan leader!
Before I explain the look, My top color, which I am about to show you is Base 1, while my bottom color is Base 2. They are both bases since they are both main colors and its hard to tell which one is the ACTUAL base, so I made 2 bases! (Was that confusing?!?)

So, anyways, my Base 1 was White (I use white for my Base 1 in a LOT of my outfits), and Base 2 was the purple in the corner. Its a really pretty shade, actually. And, what I do with MOST of my outfits is base my whole outfit off of one item and that item was the RARE purple and teal Bow and Arrows which I  <3LOVE <3 (OMG! They are so awesome!!) 

Then, I saw that the end of the arrows were teal so I had to incorporate the teal into my animal, so I made a teal pattern, I used this pattern,

But you can use any really, I just thought that this wouldn't be too much teal, just enough to compliment the teal on the bow and arrows...

Then, I added White Gazelle Horns to my look

If you want to look more girly, you can use a White Flower Crown instead...


Then, I added White Leaf Bracelets!

TA-DA! We did it! See how easy? Feel free to make your own look, maybe with different colored bow and arrows? Or add a purple spike? Hope you were inspired in some way reading this! Bye guys!

-Spiritofthesky14





No comments:

Post a Comment